Last Modified on June 29, 2010
We respect your privacy because your privacy is important to us. If you have any question or suggestions regarding privacy of HomeSatkhira.Com please don’t hesitate to contact us in [email protected]
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer the services of HomeSatkhira.Com that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as HomeSatkhira.Com Forum. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a HomeSatkhira.Com, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other HomeSatkhira.Com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Cookies – When you visit HomeSatkhira.Com, we send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser.
- Log information – When you access HomeSatkhira.Com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to HomeSatkhira.Com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – HomeSatkhira.Com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our network technology, customized content and advertising.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of HomeSatkhira.Com or our users; and
- Developing new services.
You can find more information about how we process personal information by referring to the supplementary privacy notices for particular services.
HomeSatkhira.Com processes personal information on our server with bluehost.com. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for our services that require registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some HomeSatkhira.Com features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
HomeSatkhira.Com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of HomeSatkhira.Com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of HomeSatkhira.Com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who uses this site for a particular term, for example, or how many users visited regularly. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We try our best to ensure the security of your data but if any unexpected situation occurred, HomeSatkhira.Com will not be liable for your data security or privacy. It is a voluntary initiative and don’t treat the service as a commercial one.
We restrict access to personal information to HomeSatkhira.Com staffs, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use HomeSatkhira.Com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.